Monday, June 15, 2009

Experiments in PPC & CPA

I'm doing some experiments with PPC arbitrage, or sometimes known as traffic brokering, or in the industry terms, CPA (Cost Per Action). Basically the idea is to find a product to help sell, and take a commission on it. If your strategy works well, you pay less for advertising/marketing than you make in commission, and you're left with your profit as the difference.

The problem is that there are a ton of crappy products out there, a lot of scams, a lot of spammy stuff, but I've found some good networks of solid products that I can at least (on the surface) believe are not scams. Most are these As Seen on TV style products. I mean, if there is a store dedicated in the mall to them, how bad can they really be.

The first one I'm testing with is called Nature Cleanse, and it's a all natural colon cleanse system that you subscribe to monthly mailings. The first month is free, you only pay shipping and handling. I've bought several similar colon cleanse products in the past and have had good experience with them, so this seems right up my alley.

I also have a Nature Cleanse Trial blog going as well.

No comments: