Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Pitcairn Island

I am always curious about islands that nobody has heard of. Sometimes I will look at my world map, and just find an island, and then do some research on it to try and figure out if anyone lives there and if they do, what is their life like.

Today I was reading CNN and there was a big scandal brewing on the little Pitcairn Island. I became very curiuos about this island, and the people who lived there. I decided to check on CIA World Factbook first (one of my favorite places to read actually). It peaked my interest even more, so I decided to Google it.

In any case, I encourage everyone to read a little about it. Seems like a very interesting lifestyle choice that these people make to live here. It's definitely a life much simplier than the busy stress inducing world of big city life.

No comments: